The High School of Health Sciences traveled to Santa Cruz Costa Rica from November 11th through November 20th. As a Global Health Squad they partnered with a local school to improve global health outcomes. They built 4 sanitary wash stations for the school, painted two educational murals, and provided dental health courses in Spanish for the students. On the weekend they participated in enrichment activities where they learned about Costa Rica’s environment first hand.
- An Unforgettable Experience with the Washington International School
- 7 New Life Experiences You Can Try With Squads Abroad
- The Turning Winds Experience: Squads Abroad Trip To Greece
- International Impact with Squads Abroad and the Boulder Soccer Girls
- 6 Destinations: Where to Make an Impact With Squads Abroad